Health Policy Statements
- Restricted access2017 ACC/AAP/AHA Health Policy Statement on Opportunities and Challenges in Pediatric Drug Development: Learning From SildenafilCraig A. Sable, David L. Wessel, et al.
- Restricted access2016 ACC/ASE/ASNC/HRS/SCAI Health Policy Statement on Integrating the Healthcare EnterpriseJohn R. Windle, William S. Weintraub, et al.
- Restricted access2015 ACC Health Policy Statement on Cardiovascular Team-Based Care and the Role of Advanced Practice ProvidersJohn E. Brush, Janet F. Wyman, et al.
- Restricted accessMoving From Political Declaration to Action on Reducing the Global Burden of Cardiovascular DiseasesA Statement From the Global Cardiovascular Disease TaskforceSidney C. Smith, William A. Zoghbi, et al.
- Restricted accessOur Time: A Call to Save Preventable Death From Cardiovascular Disease (Heart Disease and Stroke)Sidney C. Smith, William A. Zoghbi, et al.
- Restricted accessSCAI/ACCF/HRS/ESC/SOLACI/APSIC Statement on the Use of Live Case Demonstrations at Cardiology MeetingsAssessments of the Past and Standards for the FutureGregory J. Dehmer, Jeffrey J. Popma, et al.
- Restricted accessACCF/ACR/AHA/ASE/ASNC/HRS/NASCI/RSNA/SAIP/SCAI/SCCT/SCMR 2008 Health Policy Statement on Structured Reporting in Cardiovascular ImagingPamela S. Douglas, Wm. Guy Weigold, et al.
- Restricted accessStandards for Measures Used for Public Reporting of Efficiency in Health CareA Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association Interdisciplinary Council on Quality of Care and Outcomes Research and the American College of Cardiology FoundationHarlan M. Krumholz, Mary Norine Walsh, et al.
- Restricted accessACCF 2008 Health Policy Statement on Principles for Public Reporting of Physician Performance DataA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Writing Committee to Develop Principles for Public Reporting of Physician Performance DataJoseph P. Drozda, Janet S. Wright, et al.
- Restricted accessAmerican College of Cardiology 2006 Principles to Guide Physician Pay-for-Performance ProgramsA Report of the American College of Cardiology Work Group on Pay for Performance (A Joint Working Group of the ACC Quality Strategic Direction Committee and the ACC Advocacy Committee)John E. Brush, C. Michael Valentine, et al.