- Restricted accessChronic aortic regurgitation: Prognostic value of left ventricular end-systolic dimension and end-diastolic radius/thickness ratioWilliam H. Gaasch, Modestino G. Criscitiello, et al.
- Restricted accessProspective assessment of regional myocardial perfusion before and after coronary revascularization surgery by Quantitative Thallium-201 scintigraphyRobert S. Gibson, George A. Beller, et al.
- Restricted accessCharacterization of left ventricular mechanical function during arrhythmias by two-dimensional echocardiography. II. Location of the site of onset of premature ventricular systolesMarco A.R. Torres, Takahisa Uchiyama, et al.
- Restricted accessExtrastimulus-related shortening of the first postpacing interval in digitalis-induced ventricular tachycardia: Observations during programmed electrical stimulation in the conscious dogAnton P.M. Gorgels, Hein J.J. Wellens, et al.
Evolving concepts in cardiology
- Echocardiographic Outcomes after Transcatheter Leaflet Approximation in Patients with Secondary Mitral Regurgitation: The COAPT TrialFederico M. Asch, Neil J. Weissman, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Health Status after Transcatheter vs. Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement in Low-Risk Patients with Aortic StenosisSuzanne J. Baron, David J. Cohen, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Moving Toward Patient-Centered Endpoints in Future Clinical Trial Design: The Customer is Always RightSaif Anwaruddin, Nimesh D. Desai, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Transcatheter versus medical treatment of symptomatic severe tricuspid regurgitationMaurizio Taramasso, Francesco Maisano, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology