Symposium on the Present Status of Reperfusion of the Acutely Ischemic Myocardium. Part I
- Restricted accessThe effect of alpha- and beta-adrenoceptor antagonist agents on reperfusion ventricular fibrillation and metabolic status in the isolated perfused rat heartFrancis T. Thandroyen, Lionel H. Opie, et al.
- Restricted accessElectrocardiographic effects of myocardial ischemia induced by atrial pacing in dogs with coronary stenosisI. Repolarization changes with progressive left circumflex coronary artery narrowingDavid M. Mirvis, Rowlyn L. Gordey, et al.
- Restricted accessComplete atrioventricular canal defect associated with congenitally corrected transposition of the great arteries: Two-dimensional echocardiographic identificationJean L. Cloez, Claude Pernot, et al.
Reports on Therapy
- Restricted accessVentricular tachycardia produced by a normally functioning AV sequential demand (DVI) pacemaker with “Committed” ventricular stimulationRichard M. Luceri, Robert J. Myerburg, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More