Author + information
- Received August 31, 1982
- Revision received November 10, 1982
- Accepted November 12, 1982
- Published online April 1, 1983.
- Jean L. Cloez, MD*,
- Marie C. Ravault, MD,
- Anne M. Worms, MD,
- Francois Marcon, MD and
- Claude Pernot, MD, FACC
- ↵*Address for reprints: Jean L. Cloez, MD, Service de Cardiologie, Hopital Jeanne D'Arc, 54201 Dommartin-les-Toul, France.
Complete atrioventricular canal defect occurring with atrioventricular and ventriculoarterial discordance (congenitally corrected transposition of the great arteries) has not been previously reported. This report describes a child with this condition in whom the diagnosis was established by two-dimensional echocardiography and confirmed by angiocardiography and cardiac catheterization.
- Received August 31, 1982.
- Revision received November 10, 1982.
- Accepted November 12, 1982.
- American College of Cardiology Foundation