- Restricted accessExercise-Induced myocardial ischemia in patients with coronary artery disease: Lack of evidence for platelet activation or fibrin formation in peripheral venous bloodJoseph J. Marcella, Paul J. Cannon, et al.
- Restricted accessQuantitative assessment of the effects of a fixed 50% coronary artery stenosis on regional myocardial flow reserve and transmural distribution of blood flowHenry Gewirtz, Albert S. Most, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of acute aortic insufficiency on the hemodynamic importance of a coronary artery narrowing. II. Various magnitudes of aortic insufficiencyRobert L. Feldman, Carl J. Pepine, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Sun Dec 15 2019
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Nov 27 2019
- Effects of Statins on Memory, Cognition, and Brain Volume in the ElderlyLast mentioned on Fri Dec 13 2019
- View More