- Restricted accessEarly reversal of right ventricular dysfunction in patients with acute pulmonary embolism after treatment with intravenous tissue plasminogen activatorPatricia C. Come, Participating Investigators1, et al.
- Restricted accessPredictors of outcome for aortic valve replacement in patients with aortic regurgitation and left ventricular dysfunction: A change in the measuring stickBlase A. Carabello, Robert B. Leman, et al.
- Restricted accessCurrent results of management in transposition of the great arteries, with special emphasis on patients with associated ventricular septal defectGeorge A. Trusler, Congenital Heart Surgeons Society, et al.
- Restricted accessLeft ventricular mechanics and contractile state in children and young adults with end-stage renal disease: Effect of dialysis and renal transplantationSteven D. Colan, William Harmon, et al.
- Restricted accessDissociation between regional myocardial dysfunction and subendocardial ST segment elevation during and after exercise-induced ischemia in dogsMaleah Grover-McKay, John Ross, et al.
- Restricted accessEnd-systolic radius to thickness ratio: An echocardiographic index of regional performance during reversible myocardial ischemia in the conscious dogWilliam A. Zoghbi, Miguel A. Quinones, et al.
Reports on therapy
Basic concepts in cardiology
Letters to the editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More