- Restricted accessEarly recovery of left ventricular function after thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction: An important determinant of survivalFlorence H. Sheehan, Harold T. Dodge, et al.
- Restricted accessChange in diameter of coronary artery segments adjacent to stenosis after percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty: Failure of percent diameter stenosis measurement to reflect morphologic changes induced by balloon dilationKevin J. Beatt, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary angioplasty for unstable angina: Immediate and late results in 200 consecutive patients with identification of risk factors for unfavorable early and late outcomePim J. de Feyter, Paul G. Hugenholtz, et al.
- Restricted accessRelation of transmitral flow velocity patterns to left ventricular diastolic function: New insights from a combined hemodynamic and Doppler echocardiographic studyChristopher P. Appleton, Richard L. Popp, et al.
- Restricted accessFocal lymphocytic myocarditis in acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS): A correlative morphologic and clinical study in 26 consecutive fatal casesGiorgio Baroldi, Cristina Negri, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of dopamine on left ventricular afterload and contractile state in heart failure: Relation to the activation of beta1-adrenoceptors and dopamine receptorsSol I. Rajfer, John D. Carroll, et al.
- Restricted accessGuidelines for percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplastyA report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Assessment of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Cardiovascular Procedures (Subcommittee on Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty)Thomas J. Ryan
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- View More