- Restricted accessIntravenous Recombinant Tissue Plasminogen Activator (rt-PA) and Urokinase in Acute Myocardial Infarction: Results of the German Activator Urokinase Study (GAUS)Karl-Ludwig Neuhaus, Berthold Schneider, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery and Medical Therapy in Patients With Exercised-Induced Silent Myocardial Ischemia: A Report From the Coronary Artery Surgery Study (CASS) RegistryDonald A. Weiner, Felix E. Tristini, et al.
- Restricted accessEchocardiographic Evaluation of Mitral Valve Structure and Function in Patients Followed for at Least 6 Months After Percutaneous Balloon Mitral ValvuloplastyVivian M. Abascal, Arthur E. Weyman, et al.
- Restricted accessRole of Coronary Collateral Vessels During Transient Coronary Occlusion During Angioplasty Assessed by Hemodynamic, Electrocardiographic and Metabolic ChangesKyoichi Mizuno, Haruo Nakamura, et al.
- Restricted accessResponsiveness of Plasma Atrial Natriuretic Factor to Short-Term Changes in Left Atrial Hemodynamics After Percutaneous Balloon Mitral ValvuloplastyHoward M. Waldman, Michael A. Fifer, et al.
- Restricted accessWhich Cineangiographically Assessed Anatomic Variable Correlates Best With Functional Measurements of Stenosis Severity? A Comparison of Quantitative Analysis of the Coronary Cineangiogram with Measured Coronary Flow Reserve and Exercise/Redistribution Thallium-201 ScintigraphyFelix Zijlstra, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessIncreased intracranial pressure elicils hypertension, increased sympathetic activity, electrocardiographic abnormalities and myocardial damage in ratsRubina J. Shanlin, Stephen M. Factor, et al.
Reports on therapy
- Restricted accessUse of an ultrashort-acting beta-receptor blocker (esmolol) in patients with acute myocardial ischemia and relative contraindications to beta-blockade therapyJames M. Kirshenbaum, Elliott M. Antman, et al.
Basic Concepts in Cardiology
Bethesda Conference report
Letters to the editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Sun Feb 16 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Thu Feb 06 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Sun Feb 16 2020
- View More