- Restricted accessComparison of complications during percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty from 1977 to 1981 and from 1985 to 1986: The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty RegistryDavid R Holmes, Katherine Detre, et al.
- Restricted accessA comprehensive analysis of myocardial infarction due to left circumflex artery occlusion: Comparison with infarction due to right coronary artery and left anterior descending artery occlusionBarry L. Huey, Robert S. Gibson, et al.
- Restricted accessSeverity of silent myocardial ischemia on ambulatory electrocardiographic monitoring in patients with stable angina pectoris: Relation to prognostic determinants during exercise stress testing and coronary angiographyFreny Vaghaiwalla Mody, Bramah N. Singh, et al.
- Restricted accessRegional left ventricular mechanical function during isometric exercise in patients with coronary artery disease: Correlation with regional coronary blood flow changesNicola Ferrara, Franco Rengo, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiopulmonary baroreflexes fail to modulate sympathetic responses during isometric exercise in humans: Direct evidence from microneurographic studiesJeffrey S. Sanders and David W. Ferguson
- Restricted accessIodine-123 meta-iodobenzylguanidine scintigraphy: A noninvasive method to demonstrate myocardial adrenergic nervous system disintegrity in patients with idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathyJoachim Schofer, Michael Schlüter, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Fri Dec 13 2019
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Nov 27 2019
- Effects of Statins on Memory, Cognition, and Brain Volume in the ElderlyLast mentioned on Fri Dec 13 2019
- View More