- Restricted accessShort- and long-acting angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors: A randomized trial of lisinopril versus captopril in the treatment of congestive heart failureThomas D. Giles, Multicenter Lisinopril-Captopril Congestive Heart Failure Study Group∗, et al.
- Restricted accessImplications for patient triage from survival and left ventricular functional recovery analyses in 500 patients treated with coronary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarctionStephen G. Ellis, Eric J. Topol, et al.
- Restricted accessAcute changes in global and regional rest left ventricular function after successful coronary angioplasty: Comparative results in stable and unstable anginaEric B. Carlson, George W. Vetrovec, et al.
- Restricted accessSignificance of “reciprocal” ST segment depression: Left ventriculographic observations during left anterior descending coronary angioplastyMichael S. Norell, Raphael Balcon, et al.
- Restricted accessRelation between myocardial thallium-201 kinetics during exercise and quantitative coronary angiography in patients with one vessel coronary artery diseaseStavros Hadjimiltiades, Abdulmassih S. Iskandrian, et al.
- Restricted accessProphylactic automatic implantable cardioverter-defibrillator patches in patients at high risk for postoperative ventricular tachyarrhythmiasAntonis S. Manolis, N.A.Mark Estes, et al.
- Restricted accessTreatment of reperfusion injury with intracoronary calcium channel antagonists and reduced coronary free calcium concentration in regionally ischemic, reperfused porcine heartsHermann H. Klein, Heinrich Kreuzer, et al.
- Restricted accessMyocardial stunning in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: Recovery predicted by single photon emission computed tomographic thallium-201 scintigraphyDavid G. Fine, Mark J. Callahan, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More