- Restricted accessEffect of streptokinase on left ventricular modeling and function after myocardial infarction: The GISSI (Gruppo Italiano per lo Studio della Streptochinasi nell'Infarto Miocardico) trialPaolo Marino, Piero Zardini, et al.
- Restricted accessThe use of tissue-type plasminogen activator for acute myocardial infarction in the elderly: Results from thrombolysis in myocardial infarction phase I, open label studies and the thrombolysis in myocardial infarction phase II pilot studyBernard R. Chaitman, TIMI Investigators∗, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of coronary artery disease on morbidity and mortality after abdominal aortic aneurysmectomy: A population-based study, 1971–1987Veronique L. Roger, Bernard J. Gersh, et al.
- Restricted accessChronic hypertension and left ventricular hypertrophy facilitate induction of sustained ventricular tachycardia in dogs 3 hours after left circumflex coronary artery occlusionJames B. Martins, Melvin L. Marcus, et al.
- Restricted accessNewly elected members of the collegeThe following individuals were elected to membership in the American College of Cardiology in the category indicated in September 1989. Those elected to Fellowship have been invited to participate in the 39th Annual Convocation of the College to be held March 21, 1990, in New Orleans, Louisiana
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Aug 24 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Fri Aug 23 2019
- View More