- Restricted accessLong-term benefit of early thrombolytic therapy in patients with acute myocardial infarction: 5 year follow-up of a trial conducted by the Interuniversity Cardiology Institute of the NetherlandsMaarten L. Simoons, Volkert Manger Cats, et al.
- Restricted accessPrognostic importance of silent myocardial ischemia detected by intravenous dipyridamole thallium myocardial imaging in asymptomatic patients with coronary artery diseaseLiwa T. Younis, Bernard R. Chaitman, et al.
- Restricted accessQuantitative single photon emission computed thallium-201 tomography for detection and localization of coronary artery disease: Optimization and prospective validation of a new techniqueJamshid Maddahi, Daniel Berman, et al.
- Restricted accessProgrammed ventricular stimulation in patients with left ventricular dysfunction and ventricular tachycardia: Effects of acute hemodynamic improvement due to nitroprussideMark D. Carlson, Michael A. Fifer, et al.
- Restricted accessThe value of Doppler color flow mapping in determining pulmonary blood supply in infants with pulmonary atresia with ventricular septal defectJohn H. Smyllie, Barry R. Keeton, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of ischemia and postischemic dysfunction on myocardial uptake of technetium-99m-labeled methoxyisobutyl isonitrile and thallium-201Albert J. Sinusas, George A. Beller, et al.
- Restricted accessIndomethacin attenuates the constriction of canine epicardial coronary arteries to acetylcholine in the absence of endothelium: Contribution of platelets to vasoconstriction in vivoWayne L. Miller, Alfred A. Bove, et al.
- Restricted accessGuidelines for clinical intracardiac electrophysiologic studies a report of the American college of cardiology/American heart association task force on assessment of diagnostic and therapeutic cardiovascular procedures (subcommittee to assess clinical intracardiac electrophysiologic studies)Douglas P. Zipes
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More