- Restricted accessSurgical coronary revascularization in survivors of prehospital cardiac arrest: Its effect on inducible ventricular arrhythmias and long-term survivalPatricia Kelly, Hasan Garan, et al.
- Restricted accessSingle photon emission computed tomography with technetium-99m hexakis 2-methoxyisobutyl isonitrile in acute myocardial infarction before and after thrombolytic treatment: Assessment of salvaged myocardium and prediction of late functional recoveryGiovanni Maria Santoro, Ugo Meldolesi, et al.
- Restricted accessExercise thallium-201 single photon emission computed tomography for the diagnosis of coronary artery disease: What should we expect from SPECT?Kim A. Williams, Martin J. Lipton, et al.
- Restricted accessTransthoracic two-dimensional high frequency (7.5 MHz) ultrasonic visualization of the distal left anterior descending coronary arteryJohn J. Ross, Krishnaswamy Chandrasekaran, et al.
- Restricted accessAtrioventricular block in the atypical form of junctional reciprocating tachycardia: Evidence supporting the atrioventricular node as the site of reentrySan-Jou Yeh, Delon Wu, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of pacing current strength on indexes of myocardial activation in humans: Influence of chronic infarction and polarity of pacingMalte Meesmann, Francis E. Marchlinski, et al.
- Restricted accessLeft ventricular outflow tract to left atrial communication secondary to rupture of mitral-aortic intervalvular fibrosa in infective endocarditis: Diagnosis by transesophageal echocardiography and color flow imagingRamesh C. Bansal, Pravin M. Shah, et al.
Letters to the editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More