- Restricted accessInversion of the normal interatrial septum convexity in acute myocardial infarction: Incidence, clinical relevance and prognostic significanceJosé López-Sendón, Luis Martín Jadraque, et al.
- Restricted accessDetermination of aortic valve area by two-dimensional and doppler echocardiography in patients with normal and stenotic biprosthetic valvesRobert M. Rothbart, Steven M. Teague, et al.
- Restricted accessAssessment of the intrapulmonary ventilation-perfusion distribution after the Fontan procedure for complex cardiac anomalies: Relation to pulmonary hemodynamicsTohru Matsushita, Hyakuji Yabuuchi, et al.
- Restricted accessThe thromboxane receptor antagonist SQ 30,741 reduces myocardial infarct size in monkeys when given during reperfusion at a threshold dose for improving reflow during thrombolysisWilliam A. Schumacher and Gary J. Grover
- 2019 AHA/ACC Clinical Performance and Quality Measures for Adults With High Blood PressureA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Performance MeasuresWriting Committee Members, Boback Ziaeian, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Long-Term Cardiovascular Risk in Women With Hypertension During PregnancyMichael C. Honigberg, Pradeep Natarajan, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- The Womb and the HeartMore Connected Than We KnewJanet W. Rich-EdwardsJournal of the American College of Cardiology
- Application of the GRACE, TIMI, and TARRACO Risk Scores in Type 2 Myocardial InfarctionSean Murphy, Jason H. Wasfy, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology