- Restricted accessClinical competence in hemodynamic monitoring a statement for physicians from the ACP/ACC/AHA task force on clinical privileges in cardiologyGottlieb C. Friesinger and Sankey V. Williams
- Restricted accessClinical competence in percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty a statement for physicians from the ACP/ACC/AHA task force on clinical privileges in cardiologyThomas J. Ryan, William A. Reynolds, et al.
- Restricted accessPredicting late restenosis after coronary angioplasty by very early (12 to 24 h) thallium-201 scintigraphy: Implications with regard to mechanisms of late coronary restenosisRuth Hardoff, Basil S. Lewis, et al.
- Restricted accessResponses of cultured smooth muscle cells from human nonatherosclerotic arteries and primary stenosing lesions after photoradiation: Implications for photodynamic therapy of vascular stenosesPeter C. Dartsch, Eberhard Betz, et al.
- Restricted accessThe fractional shortening-velocity ratio: Validation of a new echocardiographic doppler method for identifying patients with significant aortic stenosisDouglas L. Mann, Linda D. Gillam, et al.
- Restricted accessDoppler echocardiographic quantitation of cross-sectional area under various hemodynamic conditions: An experimental validation in a canine model of supravalvular aortic stenosisAkira Kitabatake, Takenobu Kamada, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Nov 12 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More