- Restricted accessGuidelines for the early management of patients with acute myocardial infarctionA report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Assessment of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Cardiovascular Procedures (subcommittee to develop guidelines for the early management of patients with acute myocardial infarction)Rolf M. Gunnar, Sylvan Lee Weinberg, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of coronary angioplasty on electrocardiographic changes in patients with unstable angina secondary to left anterior descending coronary artery diseaseFayaz A. Shawl, Mervyn B. Forman, et al.
- Restricted accessLarge coronary arteries in humans are responsive to changing blood flow: An endothelium-dependent mechanism that fails in patients with atherosclerosisElizabeth G. Nabel, Peter Ganz, et al.
- Restricted accessEfficacy of the automatic implantable cardioverter-defibrillator in prolonging survival in patients with severe underlying cardiac diseaseRichard N. Fogoros, John A. Burkholder, et al.
- Restricted accessAugmentation of mortality risk discriminating power of left ventricular ejection fraction by measures of nonuniformity in systolic emptying on radionuclide ventriculographyArnold M. Weissler, Barbara J. Krumbach, et al.
- Restricted accessAortic regurgitation shortens Doppler pressure half-time in mitral stenosis: Clinical evidence, in vitro simulation and theoretic analysisFrank A. Flachskampf, James D. Thomas, et al.
- Restricted accessGradient reduction, aortic valve regurgitation and prolapse after balloon aortic valvuloplasty in 32 consecutive patients with congenital aortic stenosisRobert E. Shaddy, Garth S. Orsmond, et al.
- Restricted accessMalaligned outlet septum with subpuhnonary ventricular septal defect and abnormal ventriculoarterial connection: A morphologic spectrum defined echocardiographicallyDavid A. Roberson and Norman H. Silverman
- Restricted accessIn vivo delineation of myocardial hypoxia during coronary occlusion using fluorine-18 fluoromisonidazole and positron emission tomography: A potential approach for identification of jeopardized myocardiumMarc E. Shelton, Steven R. Bergmann, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Nov 12 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Nov 16 2019
- View More