- Restricted accessPrequtaneous transluminal angioplasty in patients with multivessel coronary disease: How important is complete revascularization for cardiac event-free survival?Malcolm R. Bell, David R. Holmes, et al.
- Restricted accessAngiographic patterns of balloon inflation during percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty: Role of pressure-diameter curves in studying distensibility and elasticity of the stenotic lesion and the mechanism of dilationCraig E. Hjemdahl-Monsen, Valentin Fuster, et al.
- Restricted accessAssessment of “silent” restenosis and long-term follow-up after successful angioplasty in single vessel coronary artery disease: The value of quantitative exercise electrocardiography and quantitative coronary angiographyGertjan Laarman, Pim J. de Feyter, et al.
- Restricted accessIncreased myocardial perfusion at rest and diminished perfusion reserve in patients with angina and angiographically normal coronary arteriesEdward M. Geltman, Steven R. Bergmann, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-term outcome in patients who survive out of hospital ventricular fibrillation and undergo electrophysiologic studies: Evaluation by electrophysiologic subgroupsJeanne E. Poole, H.Leon Greene, et al.
- Restricted accessComparative values of the precordial and transesophageal approaches in the echocardiographic evaluation of atrial baffle function after an atrial correction procedureRenate Kaulitz, George R. Sutherland, et al.
- Restricted accessProgressive failure of coronary flow during reperfusion of myocardial infarction: Documentation of the no reflow phenomenon with positron emission tomographyRichmond W. Jeremy, Lewis C. Becker, et al.
- Restricted accessCombined thromboxane A2synthetase inhibition and receptor blockade are effective in preventing spontaneous and epinephrine-induced canine coronary cyclic flow variationsSheng-Kun Yao, James T. Willerson, et al.
- Restricted accessComparative effects of aspirin, a synthetic thrombin inhibitor and a monoclonal antiplatelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa antibody on coronary artery reperfusion, reocclusion and bleeding with recombinant tissue-type plasminogen activator in a canine preparationTsunehiro Yasuda, Desire Collen, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Fri Nov 22 2019
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Nov 12 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- View More