- Restricted accessFate of patients with acute myocardial infarction with patency of the infarct-related vessel achieved with successful thrombolysis versus rescue angioplastyCharles W. Abbottsmith, Robert M. Califf, et al.
- Restricted accessRepeat infusions of recombinant tissue-type plasminogen activator in patients with acute myocardial infarction and early recurrent myocardial ischemiaGabriel I. Barbash, Elieser Kaplinsky, et al.
- Restricted accessDiagnostic value of a new myocardial perfusion agent, teboroxime (SQ 30,217), utilizing a rapid planar imaging protocol: Preliminary resultsRobert C. Hendel, Jeffrey A. Leppo, et al.
- Restricted accessComparative roles of intraoperative epicardial and early postoperative transthoracic echocardiography in the assessment of surgical repair of congenital heart defectsNarayanswami Sreeram, George R. Sutherland, et al.
Reports on therapy
- Restricted accessTolerance to intravenous nitroglycerin in patients with congestive heart failure: Role of increased intravascular volume, neurohumoral activation and lack of prevention with N-acetylcysteineJocelyn Dupuis, Jean L. Rouleau, et al.
- Restricted accessEchocardiographic definition of the left ventricular centroid. II. Determination of the optimal centroid during systole in normal and infarcted heartsPrescott S. Wiske, Arthur E. Weyman, et al.
Letters to the editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Thu Nov 21 2019
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Nov 12 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- View More