- Restricted accessRelation between beta-adrenergic blocker use, various correlates of left ventricular function and the chance of developing congestive heart failureEdgar Lichstein, J.Thomas Bigger, et al.
- Restricted accessDetection of restenosis after successful coronary angioplasty: Improved clinical decision making with use of a logistic model combining procedural and follow-up variablesJean Renkin, William Wijns, et al.
- Restricted accessSerial left ventricular performance evaluated by cardiac catheterization before, immediately after and at 6 months after balloon aortic valvuloplastyJ.Kevin Harrison, Thomas M. Bashore, et al.
- Restricted accessSingle photon emission computed tomography with thallium-201 during adenosine-induced coronary hyperemia: Correlation with coronary arteriography, exercise thallium imaging and two-dimensional echocardiographyThach Nguyen, Abdulmassih S. Iskandrian, et al.
- Restricted accessTermination of acute atrial fibrillation in the Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome by procainamide and propafenone: Importance of atrial fibrillatory cycle lengthKwabena A. Boahene, Osamu Fujimura, et al.
- Restricted accessResults of the arterial switch operation in patients with transposition of the great arteries and abnormalities of the mitral valve or left ventricular outflow tractGil Wernovsky, John E. Mayer, et al.
- Restricted accessIs banding of the pulmonary trunk obsolete for infants with tricuspid atresia and double inlet ventricle with a discordant ventriculoarterial connection? Role of aortic arch obstruction and subaortic stenosisRodney C.G. Franklin, John E. Deanfield, et al.
- Restricted accessDissociation of changes in cardiovascular mass and performance with angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors in Wistar-Kyoto and spontaneously hypertensive ratsEdward D. Frohlich and Osamu Sasaki
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Nov 12 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Nov 16 2019
- View More