- Restricted accessAvoiding interpretive pitfalls when assessing arrhythmia suppression after myocardial infarction: Insights from the long-term observations of the placebo-treated patients in the Cardiac Arrhythmia Pilot Study (CAPS)Craig M. Pratt, James Myles, et al.
- Restricted accessReasons for the lack of benefit of immediate angioplasty during recombinant tissue plasminogen activator therapy for acute myocardial infarction: A regional wall motion analysisAlfred E.R. Arnold, Marc Verstraete, et al.
- Restricted accessImplications of echocardiographically assisted diagnosis of pericardial tamponade in contemporary medical patients: Detection before hemodynamic embarrassmentMarc J. Levine, Patricia C. Come, et al.
- Restricted accessSuperiority of transesophageal echocardiography in detecting cardiac source of embolism in patients with cerebral ischemia of uncertain etiologyAnthony C. Pearson, Camilo R. Gomez, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary arterial remodeling studied by high-frequency epicardial echocardiography: An early compensatory mechanism in patients with obstructive coronary atherosclerosisDavid D. McPherson, Richard E. Kerber, et al.
- Restricted accessLate noninvasive evaluation of cardiac performance in mildly symptomatic older patients with Ebstein's anomaly of tricuspid valve: Role of radionuclide imagingAnita Saxena, Barry R. Keeton, et al.
- Restricted accessPredictors of long-term survival after percutaneous aortic valvuloplasty: Report of the mansfield scientific balloon aortic valvuloplasty registryWilliam W. O'Neill, William W. O'Neill, et al.
- Restricted accessExperimental pericardial effusion: Relation of abnormal respiratory variation in mitral flow velocity to hemodynamics and diastolic right heart collapseMark S. Gonzalez, Christopher P. Appleton, et al.
- Restricted accessA quantitative index of regional blood flow in canine myocardium derived noninvasively with N-13 ammonia and dynamic positron emission tomographyChristoph A. Nienaber, Heinrich R. Schelbert, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More