- Restricted accessCoronary patency, infarct size and left ventricular function after thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction: results from the tissue plasminogen activator: Toronto (TPAT) placebo-controlled trialChristopher D Morgan, Paul W Armstrong, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of mitral regurgitation on pulmonary venous velocities derived from transesophageal echocardiography color-guided pulsed doppler imagingRamon Castello, Arthur J. Labovitz, et al.
- Restricted accessDoppler echocardiographic transmitral peak early velocity does not directly reflect hemodynamic changes in humans: Importance of normalization to mitral stroke volumeShinji Miki, Chuichi Kawai, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of exercise on transmitral gradient and pulmonary artery pressure in patients with mitral stenosis or a prosthetic mitral valve: A doppler echocardiographic studyJeffrey I. Leavitt, Rodney H. Falk, et al.
- Restricted accessIncrease in atherosclerosis and adventitial mast cells in cocaine abusers: An alternative mechanism of cocaine-associated coronary vasospasm and thrombosisFrank D. Kolodgie, John Smialek, et al.
- Restricted accessIndications for modification of coexisting dual atrioventricular node pathways in patients undergoing surgical ablation of accessory atrioventricular connectionsWalter Reyes, Edgar Pineda, et al.
- Restricted accessNormalization of left ventricular mass and associated changes in neurohormones and atrial natriuretic peptide after 1 year of sustained nifedipine therapy for severe hypertensionRobert A. Phillips, Lawrence R. Krakoff, et al.
- Restricted accessStraddling mitral valve with hypoplastic right ventricle, crisscross atrioventricular relations, double outlet right ventricle and dextrocardia: Morphologic, diagnostic and surgical considerationsTal Geva, Richard Van Praagh, et al.
- Restricted accessAcute effects of delayed reperfusion on myocardial infarct shape and left ventricular volume: A potential mechanism of additional benefits from thrombolytic therapyEdward J. Brown, Oneida Lillis, et al.
- Restricted accessEnd-systolic regional wall stress-length and stress-shortening relations in an experimental model of normal, ischemic and reperfused myocardiumDouglas S. Segar, Michael D. Johnson, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Sun Mar 15 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Sat Mar 14 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Sat Mar 28 2020
- View More