ACC/AHA task force report
- Restricted accessGuidelines for implantation of cardiac pacemakers and antiarrhythmia devicesA report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association task force on assessment of diagnostic and therapeutic cardiovascular procedures (committee on pacemaker implantation)Michael Forcinito
- Restricted accessEvents in the cardiac arrhythmia suppression trial (CAST): Mortality in patients surviving open label titration but not randomized to double-blind therapyD. George Wyse, John Mahmarian, et al.
- Restricted accessAssessment of coronary artery patency after thrombolytic therapy: Accurate prediction utilizing the combined analysis of three noninvasive markersStefan H. Hohnloser, Hanjörg Just, et al.
- Restricted accessEvaluation of pulmonary venous flow by transesophageal echocardiography in subjects with a normal heart: Comparison with transthoracic echocardiographyRamon Castello, Arthur J. Labovitz, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of exercise-induced myocardial ischemia on the pattern of left ventricular diastolic filling: A Doppler echocardiographic studyCharles F. Presti, Michael H. Crawford, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of the findings on preoperative dipyridamole perfusion scintigraphy and intraoperative transesophageal echocardiography: Implications regarding the identification of myocardium at ischemic riskThomas A. Watters, Ronald J. Stoney, et al.
- Restricted accessCriteria for the accurate interpretation of changes in left ventricular ejection fraction and cardiac volumes as assessed by rest and exercise gated radionuclide angiographyJohn J. Mahmarian, Craig M. Pratt, et al.
- Restricted accessEvaluation of right ventricular early diastolic filling by cine nuclear magnetic resonance imaging in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathyJun-Ichi Suzuki, Charles B. Higgins, et al.
Reports on therapy
- Restricted accessExperimental cardiac tamponade: A hemodynamic and doppler echocardiographic reexamination of the relation of right and left heart ejection dynamics to the phase of respirationMark S. Gonzalez, Christopher P. Appleton, et al.
Seminar on Coronary Venous Delivery Systems for Support and Salvage of Jeopardized Ischemic Myocardium—I
- Restricted accessPositron emission tomography demonstrates that coronary sinus retroperfusion can restore regional myocardial perfusion and preserve metabolismGeorge T. O’Byrne, Heinrich R. Schelbert, et al.
- Restricted accessPercutaneous cooling of ischemic myocardium by hypothermic retroperfusion of autologous arterial blood: Effects on regional myocardial temperature distribution and infarct sizeYasushi Wakida, Eliot Corday, et al.
Letters to the editor
- In Memoriam of Alfred Bove, MD, PhDMy Personal Encounters in 4 PhasesValentin FusterJournal of the American College of Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesJacob George, Chim C. Lang, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Application of the GRACE, TIMI, and TARRACO Risk Scores in Type 2 Myocardial InfarctionSean Murphy, Jason H. Wasfy, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Different Lifestyle Interventions in Adults from Underserved Communities: The FAMILIA TrialRodrigo Fernandez-Jimenez, Valentin Fuster, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology