- Restricted accessPrevalence and prognostic significance of silent and symptomatic ischemia after coronary bypass surgery: A report from the Coronary Artery Surgery Study (CASS) randomized populationDonald A. Weiner, Felix E. Tristani, et al.
- Restricted accessEfficacy and safety of a short-term (6-h) intravenous infusion of dopexamine in patients with severe congestive heart failure: A randomized, double-blind, parallel, placebo-controlled multicenter studySteven B Gollub, Dopexamine Investigators and Their Associates§, et al.
- Restricted accessHypertrophic cardiomyopathy characterized by marked hypertrophy of the posterior left ventricular free wall: Significance and clinical implicationsJannet F. Lewis, Barry J. Maron, et al.
- Restricted accessDifferential effects on right ventricular function of transient right, left anterior descending and left circumflex coronary occlusions during percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplastyNicolas Danchin, François Cherrier, et al.
- Restricted accessDepression of factor XII-dependent fibrinolytic activity characterizes patients with early myocardial reinfarction after recombinant tissue-type plasminogen activator therapySteffen Munkvad, Cornelis Kluft, et al.
- Restricted accessParasympathetic withdrawal is an integral component of autonomic imbalance in congestive heart failure: Demonstration in human subjects and verification in a paced canine model of ventricular failurePhilip F. Binkley, Robert J. Cody, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of peripheral cardiopulmonary bypass on left ventricular size, afterload and myocardial function during elective supported coronary angioplastyGregory S. Pavlides, William W. O'Neill, et al.
- Restricted accessQuantification of absolute myocardial perfusion at rest and during exercise with positron emission tomography after human cardiac transplantationJanine Krivokapich, Heinrich R. Schelbert, et al.
- Restricted accessPercutaneous transluminal balloon angioplasty of stenotic standard Blalock-Taussig shunts: Effect on choice of initial palliation in cyanotic congenital heart diseaseLloyd A. Marks, Donald Marangi, et al.
- Restricted accessDouble-inlet single left ventricle: Echocardiographic anatomy with emphasis on the morphology of the atrioventricular valves and ventricular septal defectMaurizio Bevilacqua, Ira Parness, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of long-term enalapril therapy on cardiopulmonary exercise performance in men with mild heart failure and previous myocardial infarctionKenneth Dickstein, Torbjorn Aarsland, et al.
- Restricted accessPharmacokinetic analysis of coronary venous retroinfusion: A comparison with anterograde coronary artery drug administration using metoprolol as a tracerLars Rydén, J.Kevin Drury, et al.
- Restricted accessRetrograde coronary venous administration of recombinant tissue-type plasminogen activator: A unique and effective approach to coronary artery thrombolysisAkira Miyazaki, Eliot Corday, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Thu Sep 19 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Sep 14 2019
- View More