- Restricted accessA placebo-controlled trial of continuous intravenous diltiazem infusion for 24-hour heart rate control during atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter: A multicenter studyKenneth A. Ellenbogen, David M. Mirvis, et al.
- Restricted accessDemonstration of myocardial reperfusion injury in humans: Results of a pilot study utilizing acute coronary angioplasty with perfluorochemical in anterior myocardial infarctionMervyn B. Forman, Gottlieb C. Friesinger, et al.
- Restricted accessSustained ventricular tachycardia associated with sarcoidosis: Assessment of the underlying cardiac anatomy and the prospective utility of programmed ventricular stimulation, drug therapy and an implantable antitachycardia deviceStephen L. Winters, J.Anthony Gomes, et al.
- Restricted accessCongenitally corrected transposition and Ebstein's anomaly of the systemic atrioventricular valve: Association with aortic arch obstructionDavid S. Celermajer, Ian D. Sullivan, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of catheter ablation using radiofrequency versus direct current energy: Biophysical, electrophysioiogic and pathologic observationsShoei K.Stephen Huang, Ronald Schiffman, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of antiarrhythmic drugs on canine atrial flutter due to reentry: Role of prolongation of refractory period and depression of conduction to excitable gapHiroshi Inoue, Tsuneaki Sugimoto, et al.
- Restricted accessTransesophageal echocardiographic demonstration of distinct mechanisms for right to left shunting across a patent foramen ovale in the absence of pulmonary hypertensionDavid Langholz, Patrick J. Scanlon, et al.
- Restricted accessPercutaneous transluminal angioplasty of proximal subclavian artery stenosis after left internal mammary to left anterior descending artery bypass surgeryShmuel Shapira, Harold Rotman, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More