- Restricted accessAspirin (75 mg/day) after an episode of unstable coronary artery disease: Long-term effects on the risk for myocardial infarction, occurrence of severe angina and the need for revascularizationLars C. Wallentin and Lars C. Wallentin
- Restricted accessDeterminants of the need for early acute intervention in patients treated conservatively after thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarctionDavid W.M. Muller, Robert M. Califf, et al.
- Restricted accessIntravenous Streptokinase in Acute Myocardial Infarction (I.S.A.M.) trial: Serial evaluation of left ventricular function up to 3 years after infarction estimated by radionuclide ventriculographyEberhard Voth, Rolf Schröder, et al.
- Restricted accessFactors determining the occurrence of late potentials on the signal-averaged electrocardiogram after a first myocardial infarction: A multivariate analysisChristian de Chillou, Etienne Aliot, et al.
- Restricted accessTechnetium-99m sestamibi tomography in patients with spontaneous chest pain: Correlations with clinical, electrocardiographic and angiographic findingsLuc Bilodeau, André Arsenault, et al.
- Restricted accessAssessment of myocardial ischemia by 12-lead electrocardiography and Frank vector system during coronary angioplasty: Value of a new orthogonal lead system for quantitative ST segment monitoringAntoon E. Weyne, Denis L. Clement, et al.
- Restricted accessPre-excited RR intervals during atrial fibrillation in the Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome: Influence of the atrioventricular node refractory periodOsamu Fujimura, Bobby A. Smith, et al.
- Restricted accessSafety and efficacy of a new regimen of intravenous recombinant tissue-type plasminogen activator potentially suitable for either prehospital or in-hospital administrationGeorge R. McKendall, David O. Williams, et al.
- Restricted accessHemodynamic evaluation of a chronically implanted, electrically powered left ventricular assist system: Responses to acute circulatory stressRaymond G. McKay, William Grossman, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Nov 12 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More