- Restricted accessEffects of intravenous urokinase versus alteplase on total pulmonary resistance in acute massive pulmonary embolism: A European multicenter double-blind trialGuy Meyer, Marc Verstraete, et al.
- Restricted accessQuantification of left ventricular performance during transient coronary occlusion at various anatomic sites in humans: A study using tantalum-178 and a multiwire gamma cameraMario S. Verani, Robert Roberts, et al.
- Restricted accessTomographic myocardial perfusion imaging with technetium-99m teboroxime during adenosine-induced coronary hyperemia: Correlation with thallium-201 imagingAbdulmassih S. Iskandrian, Basil B. Iskandrian, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of prosthetic aortic valve design on the Doppler-catheter gradient correlation: An in vitro study of normal St. Jude, Medtronic-Hall, Starr-Edwards and Hancock valvesHelmut Baumgartner, Gerald Maurer, et al.
- Restricted accessPerformance of the automated complete Selvester QRS scoring system in normal subjects and patients with single and multiple myocardial infarctionsWesley K. Haisty, Galen S. Wagner, et al.
- Restricted accessSevere mitral or aortic valve regurgitation, or both, requiring valve replacement for infective endocarditis complicating hypertrophic cardiomyopathyWilliam C. Roberts, Barry J. Maron, et al.
- Restricted accessDobutamine stress echocardiography: A sensitive indicator of diminished myocardial function in asymptomatic doxorubicin-treated long-term survivors of childhood cancerScott E. Klewer, John J. Hutter, et al.
- Restricted accessResponse of angina and ischemia to long-term treatment in patients with chronic stable angina: A double-blind randomised individualized dosing trial of nifedipine, propranolol and their combinationDavid T. Kawanishi, Shahbudin H. Rahimtoola, et al.
- Restricted accessElectrophysiologic substrate associated with pacing-induced heart failure in dogs: Potential value of programmed stimulation in predicting sudden deathHuagui G. LI, George J. Klein, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Thu Dec 05 2019
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Nov 27 2019
- Effects of Statins on Memory, Cognition, and Brain Volume in the ElderlyLast mentioned on Thu Dec 05 2019
- View More