- Restricted accessImproved thrombolysis in acute myocardial infarction with front-loaded administration of alteplase: Results of the rt-PA-APSAC patency study (TAPS)Karl-Ludwig Neuhaus, Klaus Haerten, et al.
- Restricted accessLumen narrowing after percutaneous transluminal coronary balloon angioplasty follows a near gaussian distribution: A quantitative angiographic study in 1,445 successfully dilated lesionsBenno J. Rensing, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessAssessment of residual tissue viability by exercise testing in recent myocardial infarction: Comparison of the electrocardiogram and myocardial perfusion scintigraphyAlberto Margonato, Sergio Lorenzo Chierchia, et al.
- Restricted accessTwo-dimensional and Doppler echocardiographic determinants of the natural history of mitral valve narrowing in patients with rheumatic mitral stenosis: Implications for follow-upStephen P.F. Gordon, Warren J. Manning, et al.
- Restricted accessAdenosine-induced atrioventricular block: A rapid and reliable method to assess surgical and radiofrequency catheter ablation of accessory atrioventricular pathwaysStephen Keim, Bruce B. Lerman, et al.
- Restricted accessChanges of right ventricular size and function in neonates after valvotomy for pulmonary atresia or critical pulmonary stenosis and intact ventricular septumKlaus G. Schmidt, Norman H. Silverman, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of amiodarone versus quinidine and verapamil in patients with chronic atrial fibrillation: Results of a comparative study and a 2-year follow-upManfred Zehender, Hanjörg Just, et al.
- Restricted accessPulsed laser and thermal ablation of atherosclerotic plaque: Morphometrically defined surface thrombogenicity in studies using an annular perfusion chamberJeffry B. Lawrence, Martin B. Leon, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Tue Dec 10 2019
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Nov 27 2019
- Effects of Statins on Memory, Cognition, and Brain Volume in the ElderlyLast mentioned on Tue Dec 10 2019
- View More