- Restricted accessConfronting the issues of patient safety and investigator conflict of interest in an international clinical trial of myocardial reperfusionEric J. Topol, Global Utilization of Streptokinase and Tissue Plasminogen Activator for Occluded Coronary Arteries (GUSTO) Steering Committee∗, et al.
- Restricted accessMechanisms of early death despite thrombolytic therapy: Experience from the Thrombolysis in Myocardial Infarction Phase II (TIMI II) studyNeal S Kielman, The TIMI Investigators∗, et al.
- Restricted accessLeft ventricular remodeling in the year after first anterior myocardial infarction: A quantitative analysis of contractile segment lengths and ventricular shapeGary F. Mitchell, Marc A. Pfeffer, et al.
- Restricted accessDiagnosis of subacute ventricular wall rupture after acute myocardial infarction: Sensitivity and specificity of clinical, hemodynamic and echocardiographic criteriaJosé López-Sendón, Luis Martín Jadraque, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of histamine receptors on basal left ventricular contractile tone in humans: Assessment using the H2receptor antagonist famotidine and the beta-adrenoceptor antagonist esmolol as pharmacologic probesKenneth M. Borow, Alex Neumann, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of operator- and patient-dependent variables on the suitability of automated quantitative coronary arteriography for routine clinical useJohn C. Gurley, Anthony N. Demaria, et al.
- Restricted accessDispersion of monophasic action potential duration: Demonstrable in humans after premature ventricular extrastimulation but not in steady stateJohn M. Morgan, Edward Rowland, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of coronary heart disease on morbidity and mortality after carotid endarterectomy: A population-based study in Olmsted County, Minnesota (1970–1988)Charanjit S. Rihal, David J. Ballard, et al.
- Restricted accessFailure of angiography to accurately depict the extent of coronary artery narrowing in three fatal cases of percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplastyWilliam A. Dietz, Jeffrey M. Isner, et al.
- Restricted accessApplication of cine nuclear magnetic resonance imaging for sequential evaluation of response to angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor therapy in dilated cardiomyopathyNeil E. Doherty, Charles B. Higgins, et al.
- Restricted accessCurative percutaneous catheter ablation using radiofrequency energy for accessory pathways in all locations: Results in 100 consecutive patientsMichael D. Lesh, Melvin M. Scheinman, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of flecainide on the rate dependence of atrial refractoriness, atrial repolarization and atrioventricular node conduction in anesthetized dogsGilles O'Hara, Stanley Nattel, et al.
- Restricted accessRelation of perfusion defects observed with myocardial contrast echocardiography to the severity of coronary stenosis: Correlation with thallium-201 single-photon emission tomographyB. Jorge Cheirif, Miguel A. Quiñones, et al.
- Access Denied2017 ACC/AHA/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/AGS/APhA/ASH/ASPC/NMA/PCNA Guideline for the Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Management of High Blood Pressure in AdultsA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesPaul K. Whelton, Jackson T. Wright, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2019 AHA/ACC/HRS Focused Update of the 2014 AHA/ACC/HRS Guideline for the Management of Patients With Atrial FibrillationA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Rhythm SocietyCraig T. January, Clyde W. Yancy, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2017 ACC/AHA/HFSA Focused Update of the 2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart FailureA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Failure Society of AmericaClyde W. Yancy, Cheryl Westlake, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2018 AHA/ACC/AACVPR/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/ADA/AGS/APhA/ASPC/NLA/PCNA Guideline on the Management of Blood CholesterolA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesScott M. Grundy, Joseph Yeboah, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart FailureA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice GuidelinesClyde W. Yancy, Bruce L. Wilkoff, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology