- Restricted accessLeft ventricular remodeling in the year after first anterior myocardial infarction: A quantitative analysis of contractile segment lengths and ventricular shapeGary F. Mitchell, Marc A. Pfeffer, et al.
- Restricted accessDiagnosis of subacute ventricular wall rupture after acute myocardial infarction: Sensitivity and specificity of clinical, hemodynamic and echocardiographic criteriaJosé López-Sendón, Luis Martín Jadraque, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of histamine receptors on basal left ventricular contractile tone in humans: Assessment using the H2receptor antagonist famotidine and the beta-adrenoceptor antagonist esmolol as pharmacologic probesKenneth M. Borow, Alex Neumann, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of operator- and patient-dependent variables on the suitability of automated quantitative coronary arteriography for routine clinical useJohn C. Gurley, Anthony N. Demaria, et al.
- Restricted accessDispersion of monophasic action potential duration: Demonstrable in humans after premature ventricular extrastimulation but not in steady stateJohn M. Morgan, Edward Rowland, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of coronary heart disease on morbidity and mortality after carotid endarterectomy: A population-based study in Olmsted County, Minnesota (1970–1988)Charanjit S. Rihal, David J. Ballard, et al.
- Restricted accessFailure of angiography to accurately depict the extent of coronary artery narrowing in three fatal cases of percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplastyWilliam A. Dietz, Jeffrey M. Isner, et al.
- Restricted accessApplication of cine nuclear magnetic resonance imaging for sequential evaluation of response to angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor therapy in dilated cardiomyopathyNeil E. Doherty, Charles B. Higgins, et al.
- Restricted accessCurative percutaneous catheter ablation using radiofrequency energy for accessory pathways in all locations: Results in 100 consecutive patientsMichael D. Lesh, Melvin M. Scheinman, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of flecainide on the rate dependence of atrial refractoriness, atrial repolarization and atrioventricular node conduction in anesthetized dogsGilles O'Hara, Stanley Nattel, et al.
- Restricted accessRelation of perfusion defects observed with myocardial contrast echocardiography to the severity of coronary stenosis: Correlation with thallium-201 single-photon emission tomographyB. Jorge Cheirif, Miguel A. Quiñones, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More