- Restricted accessHemodynamic, angiographic and scintigraphic correlates of positive exercise electrocardiograms: Emphasis on strongly positive exercise electrocardiogramsJay Colby, Steven Mattleman, et al.
- Restricted accessQuantitative assessment of segmental wall motion abnormalities at rest and after atrial pacing using digital intravenous ventriculographyG. B. John Mancini, Charles B. Higgins, et al.
- Restricted accessComparative plasma catecholamine and hemodynamic responses to handgrip, cold pressor and supine bicycle exercise testing in normal subjectsJohn R. Stratton, James L. Ritchie, et al.
Reports on therapy
- Restricted accessTwo-dimensional echocardiographic measurement of right pulmonary artery diameter in infants and childrenRhonda S. Lappen, with the technical assistance of Sue E. Pajcic and Kay Berdusis, et al.
- Restricted accessSensitivity of two-dimensional echocardiography in the direct visualization of atrial septal defect utilizing the subcostal approach: Experience with 154 patientsClarence Shub, Abdul J. Tajik, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Thu Sep 19 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Sep 14 2019
- View More