- Restricted accessRight ventricular ejection fraction: An indicator of increased mortality in patients with congestive heart failure associated with coronary artery diseaseJoseph F. Polak, Wilson S Colucci, et al.
- Restricted accessSustained ventricular tachyarrhythmias during the early postinfarction period: Electrophysiologic findings and prognosis for survivalFrancis E. Marchlinski, Mark E. Josephson, et al.
- Restricted accessMyocardial oxygen supply/demand ratio in aortic stenosis: Hemodynamic and echocardiographic evaluation of patients with and without angina pectorisRobert Nadell, Joel Morganroth, et al.
- Restricted accessAccuracy of echocardiography versus electrocardiography in detecting left ventricular hypertrophy: Comparison with postmortem mass measurementsJulius Nathan Woythaler, Anthony DeMaria, et al.
Reports On Therapy
- Restricted accessLong-term therapy with a new cardiotonic agent, WIN 47203: Drug-dependent improvement in cardiac performance and progression of the underlying diseaseLawrence S. Sinoway, Thierry H. Le Jemtel, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of AR-L 115 BS (Sulmazol), a new cardiotonic agent, in coronary artery disease: Improved ventricular wall motion, increased pump function and abolition of pacing-induced ischemiaJochen Thormann, Manfred Kindler, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary-Bronchial artery fistula with partial absence of a pulmonary artery: Association with partial anomalous pulmonary venous drainageJohn U. Doherty, William J. Rashkind, et al.
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More