Author + information
- Received December 28, 1982
- Revision received March 21, 1983
- Accepted March 28, 1983
- Published online August 1, 1983.
- John U. Doherty, MD,
- Warren K. Laskey, MD*,
- Henry Wagner, MD,
- Larry W. Stephenson, MD, FACC and
- William J. Rashkind, MD
- ↵*Address for reprints: Warren K. Laskey, MD, Cardiology Section, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, 3400 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104.
A patient is presented with partial absence of the right pulmonary artery, left coronary artery to bronchial artery fistula and systemic arterial desaturation with a patent foramen ovale. The various aspects of the syndrome are discussed and the rationale for nonoperative closure of the foramen is described.
This study was supported in part by the American Heart Association, Southeast Pennsylvania Heart Association chapter (Dr. Doherty, Grant-in-Aid)
- Received December 28, 1982.
- Revision received March 21, 1983.
- Accepted March 28, 1983.
- American College of Cardiology Foundation