- Restricted accessAnalysis of ambulatory electrocardiograms in 15 patients during spontaneous ventricular fibrillation with special reference to preceding arrhythmic eventsCraig M. Pratt, Miguel A. Quinones, et al.
Reports on Therapy
- Restricted accessSubendocardial resection for refractory ventricular tachycardia: Effects on ambulatory electrocardiogram, programmed stimulation and ejection fraction, and relation to outcomeMichael G. Kienzle, Mark E. Josephson, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of the effects of nitroprusside and nifedipine on diastolic properties in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: Altered left ventricular loading or improved muscle inactivation?Walter J. Paulus, William Grossman, et al.
- Restricted accessHydralazine therapy in severe chronic heart failure: Inability of radionuclide left ventricular ejection fraction measurement to predict the hemodynamic responseMark J. Goldberg, Robert Ruskin, et al.
- Restricted accessProspective study comparing different echocardiographic measurements of pulmonary capillary wedge pressure in patients with organic heart disease other than mitral stenosisJoseph Askenazi, Michael Lesch, et al.
- Restricted accessAnalysis of PR subintervals in normal subjects and early studies in patients with abnormalities of the conduction system using surface his bundle recordingsNancy C. Flowers, Marandapalli R. Sridharan, et al.
- Restricted accessDefinition of the safe lower limits of aortic resection during surgical procedures on the thoracoabdominal aorta: Use of somatosensory evoked potentialsJohn C. Laschinger, Frank C. Spencer, et al.
Letters To The Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More