Author + information
- Received April 4, 1983
- Revision received July 7, 1983
- Accepted July 8, 1983
- Published online December 1, 1983.
- Geoffrey O. Hartzler, MD, FACC*
- ↵*Address for reprints: Geoffrey O. Hartzler, MD, Mid-America Heart Institute, St. Luke's Hospital, Kansas City, Missouri 64111.
Localized, high energy, direct current intracardiac shocks effectively prevented recurrent ventricular tachycardia in one patient whose arrhythmia originated in the right ventricular outflow tract, and in two patients with ventricular septal tachycardia after myocardial infarction.
- Received April 4, 1983.
- Revision received July 7, 1983.
- Accepted July 8, 1983.
- American College of Cardiology Foundation