- Restricted accessRecombinant tissue-type plasminogen activator versus a novel dosing regimen of urokinase in acute pulmonary embolism: a randomized controlled multicenter trialSamuel Z. Goldhaber, Michael F. Meyerovitz, et al.
- Restricted accessAntecedent angina pectoris predicts worse outcome after myocardial infarction in patients receiving thrombolytic therapy: Experience gleaned from the international tissue plasminogen activator/streptokinase mortality trialGabriel I. Barbash, Investigators of the International Tissue Plasminogen Activator/Streptokinase Trial, et al.
- Restricted accessTransesophageal Doppler echocardiography in obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: Clarification of pathophysiology and importance in intraoperative decision makingLeeanne E. Grigg, Harry Rakowski, et al.
- Restricted accessProlongation of isovolumetric relaxation time as assessed by Doppler echocardiography predicts doxorubicin-induced systolic dysfunction in humansMarcus F. Stoddard, Joel Kupersmith, et al.
- Restricted accessProtruding aortic atheromas predict stroke in elderly patients undergoing cardiopulmonary bypass: Experience with intraoperative transesophageal echocardiographyEdward S. Katz, Itzhak Kronzon, et al.
- Restricted accessErgonovine maleate testing during cardiac catheterization: A 10-year perspective in 3,447 patients without significant coronary artery disease or Prinzmetal's variant anginaMichael B. Harding, Thomas M. Bashore, et al.
- Restricted accessEstimation of left ventricular end-diastolic pressure from Doppler transmitral flow velocity in cardiac patients independent of systolic performanceSharon Mulvagh, William A. Zoghbi, et al.
- Restricted accessFrequency versus time domain analysis of signal-averaged electrocardiograms. II. Identification of patients with ventricular tachycardia after myocardial infarctionPiotr Kulakowski, John Camm, et al.
- Restricted accessFrequency versus time domain analysis of signal-averaged electrocardiograms. III. Stratification of postinfarction patients for arrhythmic eventsOlusola Odemuyiwa, John Camm, et al.
- Restricted accessMetabolic evidence of viable myocardium in regions with reduced wall thickness and absent wall thickening in patients with chronic ischemic left ventricular dysfunctionPasquale Perrone-Filardi, Robert O. Bonow, et al.
- Restricted accessRepair of conotruncal abnormalities with the use of the valved conduit: Improved early and midterm results with the cryopreserved homograftJeffrey M. Pearl, Roberta G. Williams, et al.
- Restricted accessDetermination of patch electrode position for the internal cardioverter-defibrillator by cine computed tomography and its relation to the defibrillation thresholdMichael Oeff, Jerry C. Griffin, et al.
- Restricted accessRecombinant tissue-type plasminogen activator ameliorates ischemic derangements induced by thrombotic occlusion in closed chest anesthetized dogsKensuke Egashira, Hitonobu Tomoike, et al.
- Restricted accessStandardization of cardiac tomographic imagingThe Cardiovascular Imaging Committee, American College of Cardiology, Board of Directors, Cardiovascular Council, Society of Nuclear Medicine, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Sep 14 2019
- View More