- Restricted accessPrognostic significance of ventricular premature depolarizations measured 1 year after myocardial infraction in patient with early postinfarction asymptomatic ventricular arrhythmiaAlfred P. Hallstrom, Raymond L. Woosley, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of smoking on survival and morbidity in patients randomized to medical or surgical therapy in the coronary artery surgery study (CASS): 10-Year follow-upJames Bradley Cavender, William O. Myers, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of severity of the residual stenosis of the infarct-related coronary artery on left ventricular dilation and function after acute myocardial infarctionWing-Hung Leung, Chu-Pak Lau, et al.
- Restricted accessSelection of patients for programmed ventricular stimulation: A clinical decision-marking model based on multivariate analysis of clinical variablesJay S. Simonson, Thomas Peter, et al.
- Restricted accessObstruction in ventriculopulmonary conduits: Value of nuclear magnetic resonance imaging with velocity mapping and Doppler echocardiographyJorge E. Martinez, Donald B. Longmore, et al.
- Restricted accessSimultaneous measurement of coronary reserve flow by left anterior descending coronary artery doppler and great cardiac vein thermodilution methodsJames D. Rossen, Michael D. Winniford, et al.
- Restricted accessVariability in the quantitation of mitral regurgitation by Doppler color flow mapping: Comparison of transthoracic and transesophageal studiesRamon Castello, Arthur Labovitz, et al.
- Restricted accessElectrocardiogram of the humpback whale (Megaptera noaeangliae) with specific reference to atrioventricular transmission and ventricular excitationFrits L. Meijler, Earl E. Bakken, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Wed Aug 14 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Aug 21 2019
- View More