- Restricted accessModifiers of timing and possible triggers of acute myocardial infarction in the thrombolysis in myocardial infarction phase II (TIMI II) study groupGeoffrey H. Tofler, Eugene Braunwald, et al.
- Restricted accessRole of increases in heart rate in determining the occurrence and frequency of myocardial ischemia during daily life in patients with stable coronary artery diseaseJulio A. Panza, Arshed A. Quyyumi, et al.
- Restricted accessNoninvasive definition of anatomic coronary artery disease by ultrafast computed tomographic scanning: A quantitative pathologic comparison studyD.Brent Simons, John A. Rumberger, et al.
- Restricted accessDecreased concentration of myofibrils and myofiber hypertrophy are structural determinants of impaired left ventricular function in patients with chronic heart diseases: A multiple logistic regression analysisGisela Zimmer, Gerhard Mall, et al.
- Restricted accessDevelopment and validation of a logistic regression-derived algorithm for estimating the incremental probability of coronary artery disease before and after exercise testingAnthony P. Morise, George A. Diamond, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of sotalol on the signal-averaged electrocardiogram in patients with sustained ventricular tachycardia: Relation to suppression of inducibility and changes in tachycardia cycle lengthRoger A. Freedman, Jonathan S. Steinberg, et al.
- Restricted accessTachycardia, contractility and volume loading alter conventional indexes of coronary flow reserve, but not the instantaneous hyperemic flow versus pressure slope indexRobert M. Cleary, G.B.John Mancini, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jun 11 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Mon Jun 24 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Jun 19 2019
- View More