- Restricted accessEffects of mitral regurgitation on pulmonary venous flow and left atrial pressure: An intraoperative transesophageal echocardiographic studyAllan L. Klein, Delos M. Cosgrove, et al.
- Restricted accessEvaluation of mitral leaflet motion by echocardiography and jet direction by doppler color flow mapping to determine the mechanism of mitral regurgitationWilliam J. Stewart, Delos M. Cosgrove, et al.
- Restricted accessProtection against ischemia during prolonged balloon inflation by distal coronary perfusion with use of an autoperfusion catheter or fluosolBenjamin D. Robalino, Patrick L. Whitlow, et al.
- Restricted accessRight bundle branch block, persistent ST segment elevation and sudden cardiac death: A distinct clinical and electrocardiographic syndromeA multicenter reportPedro Brugada, Josep Brugada, et al.
- Restricted accessPathophysiology and prognostic significance of holter-detected ST segment depression after myocardial infarctionAnatoly Langer, The Tissue Plasminogen Activator: Toronto (TPAT) study Group, et al.
- Restricted accessIschemic cardiomyopathy: Endomyocardial biopsy and ventriculographic evaluation of patients with congestive failure, dilated cardiomyopathy and coronary artery diseaseJoshua M. Hare, Kenneth L. Baughman, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More