- Restricted accessInvasive versus conservative strategy after thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction in patients with antecedent angina a report from thrombolysis in myocardial infarction phase II (TIMI II)Nicholas A. Ruocco, Thomas J. Ryan, et al.
- Restricted accessAdditional ST segment elevation during the first hour of thrombolytic therapy: An electrocardiographic sign predicting a favorable clinical outcomeMichael Shechter, Hanoch Hod, et al.
- Restricted accessRelation between stimulation site of cardiac afferent nerves by adenosine and distribution of cardiac pain: Results of a study in patients with stable anginaFilippo Crea, Attilio Maseri, et al.
- Restricted accessCanine left ventricular hypertrophy predisposes to ventricular tachycardia induction by phase 2 early afterdepolarizations after administration of BAY K 8644Joseph Ben-David, Harald P. Pride, et al.
- Restricted accessEarly and rapid prediction of patency of the infarct-related coronary artery by using left ventricular wall thickness as measured by two-dimensional echocardiographyGary H. Friedman, Monty M. Bodenheimer, et al.
- Restricted accessDirect measurement of myocardial free radical generation in an in vivo model: Effects of postischemic reperfusion and treatment with human recombinant superoxide dismutaseHoward P. Grill, John T. Flaherty, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of single-photon emission computed tomographic (SPECT) myocardial perfusion imaging with thallium-201 and technetium-99m sestamibi in dogsAngel R. Leon, Randolph E. Patterson, et al.
- Restricted accessMarked systemic hypotension depresses coronary thrombolysis induced by intracoronary administration of recombinant tissue-type plasminogen activatorRichard M. Prewitt, John Ducas, et al.
Letter to the editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More