- Restricted accessPercutaneous balloon pericardiotomy for the treatment of cardiac tamponade and large pericardial effusions: Description of technique and report of the first 50 casesAndrew A. Ziskind, Igor F. Palacios, et al.
- Restricted accessIntracoronary ultrasound imaging: Correlation of plaque morphology with angiography, clinical syndrome and procedural results in patients undergoing coronary angioplastyJohn McB. Hodgson, Helen M. Sheehan, et al.
- Restricted accessHistology after stenting of human saphenous vein bypass grafts: Observations from surgically excised grafts 3 to 320 days after stent implantationHeleen M.M. van Beusekom, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessA unified functional/anatomic substrate for circus movement atrial flutter: Activation and refractory patterns in the canine right atrial enlargement modelWolfgang Schoels, Nabil El-Sherif, et al.
- Restricted accessTransformation of coronary artery aneurysm to obstructive lesion and the role of collateral vessels in myocardial perfusion in patients with Kawasaki diseaseZenshiro Onouchi, Hiroshi Fukumochi, et al.
- Restricted accessImpaired coronary dilator responses to substance P and impaired flow-dependent dilator responses in heart transplant patients with graft vasculopathyAndreas Mügge, Paul R. Lichtlen, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary sinus sampling of cytokines after heart transplantation: Evidence for macrophage activation and interleukin-4 production within the graftAlistair Fyfe, Carl Cardella, et al.
- Restricted accessIntracardiac echocardiography in humans using a small-sized (6F), low frequency (12.5 MHz) ultrasound catheter methods, imaging planes and clinical experienceSteven L. Schwartz, Natesa G. Pandian, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Wed Aug 14 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Thu Aug 08 2019
- View More