- Restricted accessComparative case fatality analysis of the International Tissue Plasminogen Activator/Streptokinase Mortality Trial: Variation by country beyond predictive profileGabriel I Barbash, The Investigators of the International Tissue Plasminogen Activator/Streptokinase Mortality Trial∗, et al.
- Restricted accessAnalysis of coronary blood flow velocity dynamics in angiographicaily normal and stenosed arteries before and after endolumen enlargement by angioplastyElizabeth O. Ofili, Ramon Castello, et al.
- Restricted accessExtent of jeopardized viable myocardium determined by myocardial perfusion imaging best predicts perioperative cardiac events in patients undergoing noncardiac surgeryKenneth A. Brown, Michaelanne Rowen, et al.
- Restricted accessRelative importance of psychologic traits and severity of ischemia in causing angina during treadmill exerciseRichard F. Davies, Canadian Amlodipine/Atenolol in Silent Ischemia Study (CASIS) Investigators∗, et al.
- Restricted accessNoninvasive estimation of regurgitant flow rate and volume in patients with mitral regurgitation by doppler color mapping of accelerating flow fieldChunguang Chen, Wolfram Kupper, et al.
- Restricted accessRadiofrequency ablation for atrioventricular node reentrant tachycardia: Comparison between fast (anterior) and slow (posterior) pathway ablationRaul D. Mitrani, William M. Miles, et al.
- Restricted accessEndogenous prostaglandin endoperoxides may alter infarct size in the presence of thromboxane synthase inhibition: Studies in a rabbit model of coronary artery occlusion-reperfusionPaolo Golino, Massimo Chiariello, et al.
- Restricted accessHigh dose intravenous aspirin, not low dose intravenous or oral aspirin, inhibits thrombus formation and stabilizes blood flow in experimental coronary vascular injuryJudith K. Mickelson, Benedict R. Lucchesi, et al.
- Alirocumab in Patients With Polyvascular Disease and Recent Acute Coronary SyndromeODYSSEY OUTCOMES TrialJ. Wouter Jukema, for the ODYSSEY OUTCOMES Committees and Investigators‡, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- CorrectionW. Xie, B. Zhong, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology