- Restricted accessEvidence for a rebound coagulation phenomenon after cessation of a 4-hour infusion of a specific thrombin inhibitor in patients with unstable angina pectorisHerman K. Gold, Désiré Collen, et al.
- Restricted accessDo false positive thallium-201 scans lead to unnecessary catheterization? outcome of patients with perfusion defects on quantitative planar thallium-201 scintigraphyRene L. Desmarais, George A. Beller, et al.
- Restricted accessAssessment of autonomic function in patients with neurally mediated syncope: Augmented cardiopulmonary baroreceptor responses to graded orthostatic stressJames F. Sneddon, A.John Camm, et al.
- Restricted accessColor flow imaging compared with quantitative Doppler assessment of severity of mitral régurgitation: Influence of eccentricity of jet and mechanism of regurgitationMaurice Enriquez-Sarano, James B. Seward, et al.
- Restricted accessAssessment of coronary conductance and resistance vessel reactivity in response to nitroglycerin, ergonovine and adenosine: In vivo studies with simultaneous intravascular two-dimensional and Doppler ultrasoundKrishnankutty Sudhir, Paul G. Yock, et al.
- Restricted accessCombined thromboxane A2synthase inhibition and prostaglandin endoperoxide receptor antagonism limits myocardial infarct size after mechanical coronary occlusion and reperfusion at doses enhancing coronary thrombolysis by streptokinaseGodelieve Vandeplassche, Fred de Clerck, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Fri Dec 13 2019
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Nov 27 2019
- Effects of Statins on Memory, Cognition, and Brain Volume in the ElderlyLast mentioned on Fri Dec 13 2019
- View More