- Restricted accessComparison in women versus men of composition of atherosclerotic plaques in native coronary arteries and in saphenous veins used as aortocoronary conduitsSusanne L. Mautner, William C. Roberts, et al.
- Restricted accessAdenosine thallium-201 is superior to exercise thallium-201 for detecting coronary artery disease in patients with left bundle branch blockJames H. O'Keefe, Carrie S. Barnhart, et al.
- Restricted accessAspirin, but not heparin, suppresses the transient increase in thromboxane biosynthesis associated with cardiac catheterization or coronary angioplastyGiovanni Ciabattoni, Attilio Maseri, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of early perfusion status of the infarct-related artery on short-term mortality after thrombolysis for acute myocardial infarction: Retrospective analysis of four german multicenter studiesAlbrecht Vogt, Karl-Ludwig Neuhaus, et al.
- Restricted accessVentricular fibrillation in patients without significant structural heart disease: A multicenter experience with implantable cardioverter-defibrillator therapyMarc D. Meissner, Enrico P. Veltri, et al.
- Restricted accessValue of signal-averaged electrocardiography, radionuclide ventriculography, holter monitoring and clinical variables for prediction of arrhythmic events in survivors of acute myocardial infarction in the thrombolytic eraBrian M. McClements, A.A.Jennifer Adgey, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of procainamide on the signal-averaged electrocardiogram in relation to the results of programmed ventricular stimulation in patients with sustained monomorphic ventricular tachycardiaPiotr Kulakowski, A.John Camm, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of therapy with an angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor on hemodynamic and counterregulatory responses during continuous therapy with nitroglycerinJohn D. Parker, John O. Parker, et al.
- Restricted accessMeasurement accuracy of cardiac output in humans: Indicator-dilution technique versus geometric analysis by ultrafast computed tomographyPeter Frederick Ludman, Robert Simon Owen Rees, et al.
- Restricted accessIs the watanabe heritable hyperlipidemic rabbit a suitable experimental model for percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty in humans?A light microscopic, immunohistochemical and ultrastructural studyHideki Wanibuchi, Kenji Nakamura, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More