- Restricted accessDobutamine thallium-201 tomography for evaluating patients with suspected coronary artery disease unable to undergo exercise or vasodilator pharmacologic stress testingJohn T. Hays, Mario S. Verani, et al.
- Restricted accessSimultaneous dobutamine stress echocardiography and technetium-99m isonitrile single-photon emission computed tomography in patients with suspected coronary artery diseaseTamas Forster, Paolo M. Fioretti, et al.
- Restricted accessDiscordance between effects of anti-ischemic therapy on ambulatory ischemia, exercise performance and anginal symptoms in patients with stable angina pectorisSteven Borzak, Peter H Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessElectrophysiologic variables characterizing the induction of ventricular tachycardia versus ventricular fibrillation after myocardial infarction: Relation between ventricular late potentials and coupling intervals for the induction of sustained ventricular tachyarrhythmiasAntoni Martinez-Rubio, Günter Breithardt, et al.
- Restricted accessConal anatomy in 119 patients with d-loop transposition of the great arteries and ventricular septal defect: An echocardiographic and pathologic studyLuciano Pasquini, Richard Van Praagh, et al.
- Restricted accessRapid ventricular pacing in dogs with right ventricular outflow tract obstruction: Insights into a mechanism of sudden death in postoperative tetralogy of FallotWilliam J. Dreyer, Arthur Garson, et al.
- Restricted accessAccurate systolic wall thickening by nuclear magnetic resonance imaging with tissue tagging: Correlation with sonomicrometers in normal and ischemic myocardiumJoao A.C. Lima, James L. Weiss, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Nov 12 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Nov 16 2019
- View More