- Restricted accessHemodynamic effects of captopril and isosorbide mononitrate started early in acute myocardial infarction: A randomized placebo-controlled studyAthanase Pipilis, Peter Sleight, et al.
- Restricted accessTransstenotic coronary pressure gradient measurement in humans: In vitro and in vivo evaluation of a new pressure monitoring angioplasty guide wireBernard De Bruyne, Nico H.J. Pijls, et al.
- Restricted accessMulticenter investigation of coronary stenting to treat acute or threatened closure after percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty: Clinical and angiographic outcomesBarry S. George, William D. Voorhees, et al.
- Restricted accessAcetylcholine-induced constriction of angiographically normal coronary arteries is not time dependent in transplant recipientsEffects of stepwise infusion at 1,6,12 and more than 24 months after transplantationAlain Nitenberg, Jean-Paul Cachera, et al.
- Restricted accessOptimal use of dobutamine stress for the detection and evaluation of coronary artery disease: Combination with echocardiography or scintigraphy, or both?Thomas Marwick, Jacques Melin, et al.
- Restricted accessLeft ventricular volume and endocardial surface area by three-dimensional echocardiography: Comparison with two-dimensional echocardiography and nuclear magnetic resonance imaging in normal subjectsAasha S. Gopal, Richard Rigling, et al.
- Restricted accessCalculation of volume flow rate by the proximal isovelocity surface area method: Simplified approach using color Doppler zero baseline shiftToshinori Utsunomiya, Julius M. Gardin, et al.
- Restricted accessPharmacologic modulation of the autonomic nervous system in the prevention of sudden cardiac deathA study with propranolol, methacholine and oxotremorine in conscious dogs with a healed myocardial infarctionGaetano M. De Ferrari, Peter J. Schwartz, et al.
- Restricted accessInhibitory effects of heparin, aspirin and ketanserin on coronary artery vasoconstriction after arterial balloon injury in hypercholesterolemic miniature pigsTakeshi Kuga, Hitonobu Tomoike, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical competence in ambulatory electrocardiographyA Statement for physicians from the ACp/ACC/AHA task Force on clinical privileges in cardiologySuzanne B. Knoebel, Robert C. Schlant, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical competence in elective direct current (DC) cardioversionA statement for physicians from the ACP/ACC/AHA task force on clinical privileges in cardiologyPeter M. Yurchak, Robert C. Schlant, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Mon Dec 16 2019
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Nov 27 2019
- Effects of Statins on Memory, Cognition, and Brain Volume in the ElderlyLast mentioned on Fri Dec 13 2019
- View More