- Restricted accessIndependent and incremental prognostic value of exercise single-photon emission computed tomographic (SPECT) thallium imaging in coronary artery diseaseAbdulmassih S. Iskandrian, Virginia Cave, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of infarct-related artery patency on the indexes of parasympathetic activity and prevalence of late potentials in survivors of acute myocardial infarctionAntonio G. Hermosillo, Pedro Iturralde, et al.
- Restricted accessSignificance of diabetes mellitus in patients with acute myocardial infraction receiving thrombolytic theraphyGabrieL I Barbash, The Investigators of the International Tissue Plasminogen Activator/Streptokinase Mortality Trial†, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of thrombolysis on acute mitral regurgitation during evolving myocardial infarctionExperience from the thrombolysis myocardial infarction (TIMI) trialKenneth G Lehmann, The TIMI study Group†, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiac rupture, a clinically predictable complication of acute myocardial infarction: Report of 70 cases with clinicopathologic correlationPhilip B. Oliva, William D. Edwards, et al.
- Restricted accessMyocardial ischemia detected by thallium scintigraphy is frequently related to cardiac arrest and syncope in young patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathyVasken Dilsizian, Lameh Fananapazir, et al.
- Restricted accessRestrictive left ventricular filling pattern in dilated cardiomyopathy assessed by doppler echocardiography: Clinical, echocardiographic and hemodynamic correlations and prognostic implicationsBruno Pinamonti, The heart muscle disease study group∗, et al.
- Restricted accessImpaired endothelial function occurs in the systemic arteries of children with homozygous homocystinuria but not in their heterozygous parentsDavid S. Celermajer, John E. Deanfield, et al.
- Restricted accessRadiofrequency catheter ablation of supraventricular arrhythmias in patients with congenital heart disease: Results and technical considerationsGeorge F. Van Hare, Paul Stanger, et al.
- Restricted accessGraded myocardial ischemia is associated with a decrease in diastolic distensibility of the remote nonischemic myocardium in the anesthetized dogStephan Christoph Ulrich Marsch, Pierre Foëx, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of heparin and systemic lysis on coronary blood flow after reperfusion induced by the novel recombinant plasminogen activator BM 06.022 in a canine model of coronary thrombosisUlrich Martin, Gisbert Sponer, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Wed Aug 14 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Aug 21 2019
- View More