- Restricted accessRandomized study assessing the effect of digoxin withdrawal in patients with mild to moderate chronic congestive heart failure: Results of the PROVED trialBarry F. Uretsky, The PROVED Investigative Group∗, et al.
- Restricted accessQuantitative relation of myocardial infarct size and myocardial viability by positron emission tomography to left ventricular ejection fraction and 3-year mortality with and without revascularizationKatsuya Yoshida, K.Lance Gould, et al.
- Restricted accessIdentification of a secondary peak in myocardial infarction onset 11 to 12 hours after awakening: The cardiac arrhythmia suppression trial (CAST) experienceRobert W. Peters, Michael Proschan, et al.
- Restricted accessProlonged dilation with an autoperfusion balloon catheter for refractory acute occlusion related to percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplastyLeo P. van der Linden, Albert V.G. Bruschke, et al.
- Restricted accessMyocardial risk area defined by technetium-99m sestamibi imaging during percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty: Comparison with coronary angiographyHoward L. Haronian, Frans J.Th. Wackers, et al.
- Restricted accessEconomics of elective coronary revascularizationComparison of costs and charges for conventional angioplasty, directional atherectomy, stenting and bypass surgeryDavid J. Cohen, Donald S. Baim, et al.
- Restricted accessArgentine randomized trial of percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty versus coronary artery bypass surgery in multivessel disease (ERACI): In-hospital results and 1-year follow-upAlfredo Rodriguez, The ERACI Group†, et al.
- Restricted accessMultiple monomorphic ventricular tachycardia configurations predict failure of antiarrhythmic drug therapy guided by electrophysiologic studyRaul D. Mitrani, Albert L. Waldo, et al.
- Restricted accessFive-year angiographic follow-up of factors associated with progression of coronary artery disease in the Coronary Artery Surgery Study (CASS)Edwin L. Alderman, Martial G. Bourassa, et al.
- Restricted accessEchocardiographic characterization of the improvement in right ventricular function in patients with severe pulmonary hypertension after single-lung transplantationMichael Ritchie, Paul R. Eisenberg, et al.
- Restricted accessNew subtype of apical hypertrophic cardiomyopathy identified with nuclear magnetic resonance imaging as an underlying cause of markedly inverted T wavesJun-ichi Suzuki, Jun-ichi Nishikawa, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Wed Aug 14 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Aug 21 2019
- View More