- Restricted accessCulprit lesion morphology and stenosis severity in the prediction of reocclusion after coronary thrombolysis: Angiographic results of the APRICOT studyGerrit Veen, Machiel J. van Eenige, et al.
- Restricted accessIncidence and significance of ventricular tachycardia and fibrillation in the absence of hypotension or heart failure in acute myocardial infarction treated with recombinant tissue-type plasminogen activator: Results from the thrombolysis in myocardial infarction (TIMI) phaes II trialPeter B. Berger, Phillip J. Podrid, et al.
- Restricted accessEmergency room technetium-99m sestamibi imaging to rule out acute myocardial ischemic events in patients with nondiagnostic electrocardiogramsTeresio Varetto, Cesare Orlandi, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-term physical training and left ventricular remodelling after anterior myocardial infraction: Results of the excercise in anterior myocardial infraction (EAMI) trialPantaleo Giannuzzi, Claudio Malinverni, et al.
- Restricted accessA novel strategy for stent deployment in the treatment of acute or threatened closure complicating ballon coronary angioplastyUse of short or standard (or both) single or multiple Palmaz-Schatz stentsAntonio Colombo, Leo Finci, et al.
- Restricted accessIncreased levels of serum neoprotein and decreased production of neutrophil superoxide anions in chronic heart failure with elevated levels of tumor necrosis factor-alphaChristian J. Wiedermann, Herbert Braunsteiner, et al.
- Restricted accessDifferentiation of constrictive pericarditis from restrictive cardiomyopathy by Doppler transesophageal echocardiographic measurements of respiratory variations in pulmonary venous flowAllan L. Klein, Ernesto E. Salcedo, et al.
- Restricted accessEstimation of left ventricular filling pressures using two-dimensional and Doppler echocardiography in adult patients with cardiac diseaseAdditional value of analyzing left atrial size, left atrial ejection fraction and the difference in duration of pulmonary venous and mitral flow velocity at atrial contractionChristopher P. Appleton, Michael A. Basnight, et al.
- Restricted accessCharacterization of double potentials in a functionally determined reentrant circuitMultiplexing studies during interruption of atrial flutter in the canine pericarditis modelAkihiko Shimizu, Albert L. Waldo, et al.
- Restricted accessGuidelines for percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplastyA report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on the Assesment of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Cardiovascular Procedures (Committee on Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty)Thomas J. Ryan, Daniel J. Ullyot, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More