- Restricted accessFrequency of predischarge ventricular arrhythmias in postmyocardial infarction patients depends on residual left ventricular pump performance and is independent of the occurrence of acute reperfusionPaolo Marino, Piero Zardini, et al.
- Restricted accessTransesophageal echocardiography before and during direct current cardioversion of atrial fibrillation: Evidence for “atrial stunning” as a mechanism of thromboembolic complicationsDiane Fatkin, Michael P. Feneley, et al.
- Restricted accessIntravascular ultrasound detection of atherosclerosis at the site of focal vasospasm in angiographically normal or minimally narrowed coronary segmentsMasakazu Yamagishi, Steven E. Nissen, et al.
- Restricted accessTruly silent ischemia and the relationship of chest of plain and ST segment changes to the amount of ischemic mycardium: Evaluation by supine bicycle stress echocardiographyHarvey S. Hecht, Colman Ryan, et al.
- Restricted accessQuality of life among 5,025 patients with left ventricular dysfunction randomized between placebo and enalapril: The studies of left ventricular dysfunctionWilliam J. Rogers, L.Thomas Sheffield, et al.
- Restricted accessPrevention of arterial thrombosis by a monoclonal antibody against the 100 to 109 amino acid sequence stretch of the beta-subunit of the human platelet fibrinogen receptor: A comparative study with low dose aspirinCristina Escudero, JoséLuis Castillo-Olivares, et al.
- Restricted accessAdenosine triphosphate-sensitive potassium channel blocking agent ameliorates, but the opening agent aggravates, ischemia/reperfusion-induced injuryHeart function studies in nonfibrillatingt isolated heartsArpad Tosaki, Anne Hellegouarch, et al.
- Restricted accessNonlinearity of the left ventricular end-systolic wall stress-velocity of fiber shortening relation in young pigs: A potential pitfall in its use as a single-beat index of contractilityAnirban Banerjee, David Frank Teitel, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More