Author + information
- Received June 14, 1993
- Revision received September 22, 1993
- Accepted September 27, 1993
- Published online February 1, 1994.
- ↵∗Address for correspondence: Dr. Richard Gorlin, The Mount Sinai Medical Center, Box 1018, Gustave L. Levy Place, New York, New York 10029.
The fast growing and field of invasive cardiology offers a host of oppurtunities and challenges for the clinician. Scientific and technical advances ranging from molecular biology to microtechnology are changing how physicians make decisions concerning treatment of coronary artery disease, myocardial infarction, unstable angina and electrephysiologic dysfunction. The economic impact and ethical implications presented by these developments contribute to the difficulty of achieving optimal therapeutic solutions for individual patients.
- Received June 14, 1993.
- Revision received September 22, 1993.
- Accepted September 27, 1993.