- Restricted accessNeurochemical evidence of cardiac sympathetic activation and increased central nervous system norepinephrine turnover in severe congestive heart failureDavid M. Kaye, Murray D. Esler, et al.
- Restricted accessAssessment of left atrial appendage function by biplane transesophageal echocardiography in patients with nonrheumatic atrial fibrillation: Identification of a subgroup of patients at increased embolic riskAndreas Mügge, Werner G. Daniel, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical significance of reduced regional myocardial glucose uptake in regions with normal blood flow in patients with chronic coronary artery diseasePasquale Perrone-Filardi, Robert O. Bonow, et al.
- Restricted accessEchocardiography during infusion of dobutamine for identification of reversible dyfunction in patients with chronic coronary artery diseaseGiovanni La Canna, Odoardo Visioli, et al.
- Restricted accessTransvalvular left ventricular assistance in cardiogenic shock secondary to acute myocardial infarctionEvidence for recovery from near fatal myocardial stunningRichard W. Smalling, Richard K. Wampler, et al.
- Restricted accessDipyridamole directly inhibits vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation in vitro and in vivo: Implications in the treatment of restenosis after angioplastyJai Pal Singh, Gregory P. Dubé, et al.
- Restricted accessAccessory pathway and atrioventricular node reentrant tachycardia in elderly patients: Clinical features, electrophysiologic characteristics and results of radiofrequency ablationShih-Ann Chen, Mau-Song Chang, et al.
- Restricted accessSlow potentials in the atrioventricular junctional area of patients operated on for atrioventricular node tachycardias and in isolated porcine heartsJacques M.T. de Barker, Jo J.A.M. Defauw, et al.
- Restricted accessRandomized comparison of anatomic and electrogram mapping approaches to ablation of the slow pathway of atrioventricular node reentrant tachycardiaSteven J. Kalbfleisch, Fred Morady, et al.
- Restricted accessJuxtacardiac pleural pressure during positive end-expiratory pressure ventilation: An intraoperative study in patients with open pericardiumOtto A. Smiseth, Robert T. Miyagishima, et al.
- Restricted accessCircus movement atrial flutter in the canine sterile pericarditis modelRelation of characteristics of the surface electrocardiogram and conduction properties of the reentrant pathwayWolfgang Schoels, Nabil El-Sherif, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Jul 20 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Jul 21 2019
- View More